Best wishes to our Intrepid Rubicon Coaches, Jason and Josh and Tiffany, who are doing their CrossFit Kids Certification Today! Have fun and bring back some awesome knowledge you three!
- 10 Jumping Slam Balls, 20/15
- 10 Wall Balls, 20/14
- 10 Abmat Situps
- 10 Ground To Overhead, 45/25
- Each of the 4 movements will, in order above, be the ‘Tag in’ Movement’
- At 3-2-1-Go, One team mate Performs the Tag-In Movement, then runs to their waiting team to tag one of their hands.
- Once tagged, the remaining team members do the equivalent of one round of all movements per working team mate while the Tag-in Movement athlete rests for that round.
- Each team may have only one 20 and one 15# slamball, one 20 and one 14# wallball, one 45 and one 20# bumper plate and two abmats.
- The moments may done in any order and divided among the team in any way they want, the distribution of movements does NOT have to be even.
- When the reps are done, the team drops to floor and Taps-Out, calling “TIME!” loud and clear!
- The winning team of each round does no burpees, the other teams? Earn the reward of greater fitness through hard work.
- Shake it out for one minute, then we do it all again. And again. And again… well, you get the idea.
Food for Thought:
by Tony Blauer