LOST AND FOUND
Our lost and found is going to go to a good cause and help out some folks in need… unless of course YOU want your belongings back again… that works, too. Please check the boxes next you are in the gym, it goes to charity on Wednesday, latest.
- Lunge, Run, Lunge: Sandbag Carry
- 5 Pullups
- 10 Pushups
- 15 Squats
- At 3-2-1-Go, One team mate Lunges five meters with a 55/30lb sandbag, runs 30m, then lunges five meters
- when the last lunge is complete, the remaining team members do the equivalent of one round of Cindy per team mate, in any order and divided among the team in any way they want. When the reps are done, the team calls TIME!
- The winning team of each round does no burpees, the other teams? not so fortunate. It’s good to win.
- Shake it out for one minute, then we do it all again. And again. And again… well, you get the idea.
Food for Thought:
by Gavin De Becker