no images were found
Skills & Strength:
Time to shine up your push press and jerk. Nothing but good can come from this.
In 15 minutes, work up to your heaviest possible Triple, >120% of your Press Max to be certain. To be considered a successfully completed attempt, each triple must be done without dropping the bar.
- AMRAP in 10 minutes
- 10 hand release pushups
- Each set of 10 must be completed without a cessation of movement other than to release the hand from the floor in the quickest way possible.
- If you stop at the top? Reward. If you stay at the bottom longer than to release your hands? Reward.
- After we demo the movement and you have a chance to practice the pushup, you will not be warned as you continue to accrue ‘rewards’.
- Take your time as needed between sets, get it right, get it straight through.
- Today’s rewards look a lot like wallballs, if you have to stop and rest whilst you complete your earned rewards? you must rest at the bottom of the squat. If you absolutely MUST rest and stand around during your reward work, you will earn yourself the Grand Prize.
30 Knees to Elbows for time
Food for Thought:
“My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.”- Henry Rollins