Your Points Challenge ends this weekend, we will finish the Testing next week due to the Open schedule. I think we should meet and eat Barbeque next friday Night to announce our winners and… well… so we can get together and have barbeque. What say you? Sign up on the sheet in the gym so we can get a head count for the poor restaurant folks that have never met the likes of us.
- Max Height Box Jump Double
- must get TWO in a row to count as your max, as Coach Ben tell us, “If you get one, it could be a fluke.”
- “Row, Tabata Kelly, Row.”
- Tabata Box Jump, 24/20
- Tabata Wall Ball
- Tabata Row for calories
- record total score and row meters, that is to say one number representing all reps of all rounds of the box jump and wall balls and total meters of the row, to comments.
- record time and scaling to comments
It’s Friday, EAT!
Food for Thought:
by Gavin De Becker