Thanks to our awesome CrossFit Kids Certified Coaches, Tiff and Jason, for bringing back this spicy gumbo!
- 3 x 12 minute games. Teams jumble after each round.
- This is just like regular dodge ball with a few small changes:
- The class divides into two teams.
- at “3-2-1-PLAY!” the athletes move as quickly as they can from the baseline to go get a ball at the dividing line any way they like as long as its a bearcrawl.
- Grab a ball and try to tag someone on the other team, you can throw it any way you like as long as its from your knees and thrown with your NON-dexterous hand.
- Different balls carry different ‘rewards’ of 7 reps each:
- Blue: Lunges
- Pink: Burpees
- Red: High Tuck Jumps
- Orange: Hand Release Pushups
- Yellow: Pullups (no bands: Strict, Kipping or Jumping allowed)
- If a player deflects a thrown ball with a held ball: the thrower does the reward.
- If your thrown ball gets caught: you do twice the prize.
Food for Thought:
The position of defeat is un-preparedness.”
by Sun Tsu