Got Rubicon Hoodie?
Skills & Strength:
- Clean Skills: Deload Week
- Barbell Folks: no greater than 155/110
- everyone gets this baby in a squat.
- Med Ball Kiss the wall Cleans an excellent option.
- Constantly running clock of 2 minute work/1 minute rest, for 5 rounds
- 3 Cleans 155/105 (or medball KTW Cleans)
- 7 Burpees over the bar/ball
- Complete as many rounds as possible in two minutes, rest for 1 minute. When the rest minute is over, start where you left off. If you finished at 5 burpees? You start the next work cycle at burpee number 6 then go right into cleans after you finish the burpees.
- Record total repetitions and scaling to comments
- 3 x max time hold forearm planks, record all three times to comments
Food for Thought:
“Intensity breeds competency, quantity defies quality.” ~ The Cook